Wednesday 2 February 2011

The best toy I've ever known

I had a very enjoyable encounter a couple of days ago. For reasons of discretion I won't divulge details (as I hope clients don't about me). I do have to pass on information about the amazing discovery I made during this encounter, in the interest of women everywhere. Suffice to say this gentleman bought a certain toy along with him. Oh my God, if you're a woman: buy one, if you're a (straight or bi) man: buy one and use it the next time you REALLY want to please a woman.

The toy I'm referring to is the Mystic Wand and I can't believe I've never come across it before. Not to be confused with the Greater Mystic Wand or Lesser Mystic Wand (weapons on World or Warcraft capable of 40-76 and 23-43 Arcane Damage respectively) or the Mystic Wand Kaleidoscope (a kid's toy) the wand I'm talking about is the Vibraex Mystic Wand, available from www.lovehoney.co.uk for £44.99 with free delivery.
(A little aside about alternative reality computer games as I doubt they'll ever come up again: I signed up for Second Life when I read it was something like 95% about sex but got bored before I managed to find any.)
The Mystic Wand is a AA battery powered massager, "supremely powerful" "skin-safe" and waterproof, and is a replacement for the original Hitachi Magic Wand, a mains powered vibrating massager which is now discontinued. I'd never heard of the mains powered version either. Apparently it can bring to orgasm even those women who have never before experienced one, something I don't doubt for a minute. It must be almost impossible not to have an orgasm. I, rather helplessly, had 12 in ten minutes (including a five minute break in the middle!)
Many thanks to that client, you know who you are, and that I'll remember you for life. My one's in the post!

Love Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment