Wednesday 2 February 2011

Underbust corsets

I've mentioned before my love of beautiful, sexy lingerie, corsets in particular. One type I've never owned was the uber-sexy "underbust" version. I've got two on order (in fact I'm pretty sure they're in the parcel I've got to collect from the sorting office today, yippee!) but never even tried them on before. Then two days ago a corset arrived from a company I'd never ordered from before. The picture on the website showed the item not modelled. When I tried this new corset on I had real trouble fastening it. I lowered a little to make it looser to clip together and discovered it was very easy to fasten when it was below my breasts. I'd bought my first underbust corset without even realising it!
I didn't have a decent camera to hand but I was so excited that I had a few taken on my phone.
I've added 3 of them to give you an idea of how sensational it looks.

3 comments:

  1. Hello chloe, Subject Corsets !
    I'm trying to find a decent underbust corset, with suspenders, can you recommend a shop around Chester area, to try and buy. Heres the crunch, I've been fascinated by corsets for a long time and their allure, so much so as a man I've worn a couple in the past and found them fantastic, especially when with an open minded woman. I have met some women who quite like the thought of a man all dressed up in corest stocking and suspenders. Could you recommend any shops that are open minded in this respect. regards nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick,
    Ah corsets, how I love them so! I do enjoy a man dressed up in women's lingerie, but a man wearing a corset, now that WOULD be a treat. The problem is not so much whether the shop is open-minded towards cross-dressers (anywhere even half professional wouldn't bat an eyelid, just choose a quiet time. I heard good things about Debenhams and even the Marks and Spenser in Cheshire Oaks for clients purchasing lingerie and hosiery for themselves), the problem is finding decent corsets in-store at all. I'm planning on investing in a couple of new corsets and have come to the conclusion it is essential to purchase them online, made-to-order from an expert corsetiere, or from a highly reputable online shop such as The FairyGothMother. If you hear of any good suppliers in Chester please let me know (however I'm only really interested in high quality corsets in the range of £100-£300.)

    ReplyDelete