Thursday 27 January 2011

I've reached my decision

For the last few weeks I've been toying with different ideas regarding my plans for the next few months. I finally made my decision this morning and all that remains is to announce it:
I will only be offering Chester in-calls until 11th February. After this date I won't be doing in-calls in the area for at least three months, and while I may still do the odd out-call I don't really intent to work in the area for quite a while. Instead I'll be arranging weekly or fortnightly tours around England and Wales.
Although I'll still be based here, while I'm in Chester I won't be working. There's a few reasons behind my decision and perhaps I'll divulge them one day soon, but for now I'll focus on where I do intend to work in the upcoming months.
As I've already posted, I've confirmed 2 tours to date - York 22nd-25th Feb and London 1st-4th March. Deciding on your location for in-calls when touring takes a lot of research. Today I've settled on my in-call location in York and I'm really starting to look forward to it. Rest assured anywhere I provide accommodation will be a minimum of 4 stars and more often than not I'll opt for the 5 star alternative. If you've met me you'll know I like my little luxuries, and love nothing more than indulging in them with those who share my company. Herein lies a warning: if you do visit me on any of my tours please arrive well-dressed. Casual is fine but if you're scruffy you'll stick out like a sore thumb.
My location for incalls while I'm in London will almost certainly be Kensington. I haven't decided exactly where yet - as I mentioned that takes research. There's a slight possibility I'll stay in Knightsbridge or Marble Arch, but more than likely I'll be in Kensington.
I'm hoping to squeeze Manchester airport in before York, then Heathrow airport the week after I've been to London. If I do stay near Manchester airport it will only be for a couple of nights, while Heathrow may be up to 5 nights depending on how things go. I'm only taking bookings for York and London at the moment xx

No comments:

Post a Comment