Monday 24 January 2011

The eBay items start to arrive

I'd been waiting what seems like ages for my items won/purchased on eBay to arrive. Then suddenly I was receiving 2 or 3 a day. My initial joy was short lived - all the makeup was fake. Good fakes but fakes nonetheless. I've now got the unenviable task of informing the sellers, returning the items and hoping to receive a refund.
I've also I received a couple of sexy little costumes, schoolgirl and French maid to be exact. Hardly uniforms of which I was in need, but they are very sexy twists on the original idea and I'm delighted with them.
My best buys are still arriving as they are coming all the way from Hong Kong. I've ordered about 15 corsets (I have a real fetish for sexy lingerie) and 7 have arrived to date. I'll just add photos of one of them for now as I'm saving them for my next photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment