Thursday 27 January 2011

Upcoming Tours

I'm delighted to say I've organised 2 tours:
  YORK 22nd-25th Feb
  LONDON 1st-4th March
I'm starting to get rather excited, seems like I haven't been out of Chester in months. Both tours are Tuesday to Friday inclusive and they're two places I'm really keen on visiting, although for very different reasons.
I haven't been to York since I hit puberty, but remember it being a fascinating city. The culture vulture in me can't wait to visit all the museums and historical sights. Wherever I stay will have a spa very nearby and the lazier side of me is looking forward to some serious pampering.

London, on the other hand, was the city I called home for many years. All my adult life, until a year ago, in fact. I'm hoping to visit some familiar places and catch up with a few old friends, as well as meeting some London clients. My fees will be the same as for outcalls (incalls that is). I'll be staying in Kensington and I haven't booked my hotel yet  - if some booking request are emailed through before I have to, I'll go for a really luxurious hotel.

If you'd like to visit me in York or London please email me for the time being: chloeofchester@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment