Friday 21 January 2011

Discovering eBay

All thoughts of a blog have vanished from my mind. All thoughts of most things have vanished from my mind. You see I've just discovered the delights of ebay for the first time (a little late in the day I know, but that doesn't make it any less exciting.) At first I was rather underwhelmed. Then I discovered my favourite cosmetic brand for a fraction of the price. And then I discovered the untold pages of corsets, stockings and suspenders. And then I realised I could use ebay to shop for outfits from Leg Avenue, and it's like everything's in the sale. Well suffice to say I can barely tear myself away from the computer. I take comfort in knowing that when my sexy costumes start to arrive I'll have a good break from technology while I model the new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment