Friday 18 March 2011

A few pics to mark a lovely day

I've written a blog post about how quiet my phone's been in March and it's not the jolliest of pieces. I haven't published it yet as I was disturbed as I was finishing it and there's a few lines left to write. I have, however, had two exceptionally lovely bookings today and they've lifted my mood to the point where I don't wish to finish the previous post. I thought I'd pop a few pictures in here, mainly as a reminder of nice times to myself.
I'll save a couple to add to that other entry, might make it less tedious to complete!
Oh yes, I bought a new mask in York, from the most beautifully arranged shop I've ever seen in my life.



1 comment:

  1. I love these pics makes me have that horney feeling. I love tan coloured stockings ;)

    ReplyDelete