Sunday 1 May 2011

A house with a garden

I've been neglecting this blog recently, the reason being I've moved house, again. Hopefully this will be my last move for a while, I'm feeling nice and settled in my new house and plan on staying here for a while. I'd been living in flats in the town centre for a couple of years, and lovely and convenient as they were, I found myself hankering after a house with a garden in a quieter area. I'm really delighted with the place I've managed to find.
All this means that I am able to offer incalls again, but (and it's a big BUT) I'm going to limit myself to one per day. As I am keeping my numbers so low, I will have to insist on a minimum of 2 hours for each booking. If you would like a shorter amount of time do let me know, occasionally I'll be renting a very discrete room and doing a day or two of more intense work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe.
    Must feel nice to have a fresh start.
    I know moving can be so stressful.
    Hope it all goes well.

    Make sure the garden is good cos summer is coming and be nice to have BBQ's, al fresco dining, relaxing in the sun, etc.

    Keep us updated on how you're settling in.

    ReplyDelete